Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sale-A-Bration 2016 - Stamp Review Crew

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/02/stamp-review-crew-2016-sale-bration.html

Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew...featuring Sale-A-Bration 2016!  Yep...the Crew could use anything from the 2016 Sale-A-Bration offering...including the brand new products available on February 16th!  What...new products you say?  Yes...and more on that in a minute.  I have to say...I can never get enough of the fun Sale-A-Bration products offered each year...and I'm super excited for this hop...to see what my fellow Crew members showcase.  It's bound to be epic!

As for me...I chose to use two Sale-A-Bration products for my card...
 

the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper...and the Hello Stamp Set.  Now...the stamp set includes a large hello sentiment...but I've been dying to use the hello die in the Hello You Thinlits...cut in Gold Foil Sheets...to accompany the my friend sentiment from the stamp set.  It's just one example of how the  Sale-A-Bration items work beautifully with so many items from the Annual Catalog...and from the new Occasions Catalog, too!  Versatility at its best!

Oh, and don't forget that Sale-A-Bration items are FREE with a qualifying purchase.  Yes...FREE...and here's how it works:  
For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.  It's that simple...AND...it means that this is the perfect time to get the items you've been wanting and get FREE product, too!  

As for  those NEW products...you may have noticed that products on pages 16-19 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure are available only until February 15th...and fresh, fun new products will be available on February 16th.  And the new products will be FREE, too!

And one more thing...I have to give a shout out to my favorite crafting item...Kraft Cardstock.  Love it.  It's perfect...for so many things.  I've used it here...with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Swoon.  Seriously...get yourself some!  You won't regret it.   

Okay...back to the hop...if you've started at the beginning you've come from the talented Dawn, and I know you'll want to hop over to Yapha for something wonderful!


http://yaphamason.com/blog/2016/02/14/stamp-review-crew-sale-a-bration-edition/

As always...
[Share to Pinterest]

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sue! I love the layers, the embossing, the die with the sentiment and the colors you used. I always love to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Sue! I love the gold with the Blackberry Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great layers and wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Sue! Love all the layers and elements. The gold foil 'Hello'goes perfectly with the sentiment from the SAB set! Love the circle of DSP at the back. Just gorgeous! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh for the love of layers, this is wonderful!! I had not thought to pair the Blackberry Bliss ribbon with that DSP, but can I say yum?! I love the rustic country chic feel of this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sue this is awesome! I love those layers and the gold foil hello love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! The gold hello really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are so fresh and fun. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just WOW! All those layers. It looks amazing. I'm going to have to study it and take notes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Card Sue! Love your colour combo and how you incorporated the Hello die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all of those gorgeous elements Sue. You certainly know how to layer...Beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. All those layers and textures make me swoon! How do you think to combine just the right elements?! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layering and details on a really neat layout. Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the jaunty layers... this card has so much energy!

    ReplyDelete