Introducing the Stamparatus, an innovative stamp placement tool developed in conjunction with Stampin' Up!'s amazing Leader 2 Leader (L2L) Demonstrator team! It's big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you'll wonder how you ever crafted without it! You'll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it! So, why do you need one? Here are a few reasons:
- Create multiple projects with ease
- Consistently stamp clear, crisp images
- If you want a darker impression, just apply more ink and restamp - no need to start over!
- Make fewer mistakes, saving you both time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Still need a few more details about this wonderful, new product? Well, here you go:
- It is compatible with Stampin' Up!'s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates, giving you a total of 4 surfaces to work with!
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail price: $49.00 USD
Ready to purchase the Stamparatus? Let's go!!!
Stampin' Up! is trying something different with the launching of this product: testing a new reservation system. This new system acts like a true preorder, you reserve your spot and Stampin' Up! guarantees shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch features a December 5 - 30, 2017 reservation window (with delivery on or around March 19, 2018). The reservation window is a new process for Stampin' Up!, so please note the following:
- Limit is 1 tool per customer during the reservation window period...but when the Stamparatus appears in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog you'll be able order as many as you like!
- In order to receive your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the product ships. When you finalize your order, please make sure that all credit card and shipping information is correct.
I'm sure you will love this product! Let me know if you have any questions by clicking below!