Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

This Berry Great Season!

Strawberries.  Cherries.  Mulberries.  Raspberries (almost).  The sweet fruits of early summer - aren't they wonderful??  Just cleaned a HUGE container of freshly picked strawberries.  My mind is racing with yummy ideas for them.   
Made this card to "celebrate" the sweet, dark cherries I picked up at my local Schnuck's earlier in the week.  The fun, fun American Crafts paper is perfectly matched with PTI's Everyday Button Bits - and then there's the PTI buttons themselves.  Add some Nesties and that to-die-for PTI Dark Chocolate satin ribbon and it's about as yummy as those cherries, IMHO of course!  
Hope you're finding special ways to enjoy the beautiful early summer weather, too.  Thanks for stopping by! 
God Bless.

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Sue!!! And you're so right that the AC paper is a perfect match!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUE, this is MARVELOUS!! I love Bing cherries, they are one of my favorite fruits of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Sue! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMmmmmm Cherries. We haven't had any yet this year, but that should change soon. Very nice card, love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy looking card! Reading your description made me hungry for chocolate covered cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the yummy cherries! I just picked up this set used from the forums... can't wait to get it, now since you've shared a cute card I can CASE! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously cute card! Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors together!! Great card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete