Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ad Sense...Friendship

I was sooo excited to get Papertrey Ink's new Ad Sense stamp set.  My mind was seriously racing with ideas to pair it with some of my favorite October Afternoon papers...I just can't get enough OA!  Were you lucky enough to get in on their warehouse sale?  It was so awesome that they opened up the sale to online ordering...the prices ROCKED, and I was able to totally stock up.  Keep your eyes open for some fun new OA projects.  Okay...back to the card.  Haha!
I really wanted to do some stitching on this card, but my sewing machine just wasn't cooperating.  I like it anyway, though, and the little PTI Floral Fusion flower (say that three times fast!) was just the sweet final touch that I was looking for.
Alright, off to get the dinner dishes done...thanks for stopping by, and have a super evening!

4 comments:

  1. This design is perfect! You have done such a great job choosing patterned papers that coordinate with the vintage look of the sentiment! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sue. Still waiting for my stamps to arrive so I can play too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorite brands....OA and PTI. Perfect combo! Your card is beautiful, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a GREAT card!! I love the papers and the stamps, love it all!

    ReplyDelete