Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Forever Behind

I don't know how I do it...get so far behind with posting.  I've been crazy busy...family, farm and crafting (of which I've done a lot lately-yay!)...shooting and editing...I love it all, but just can't seem to keep up! Anyway, I'm here...happy to be sharing some crafty fun...Yay again!
First up, another project using goodies from Michelle Philippi's Etsy shop.  One of current faves is Crate Paper, and I've used this colorful paper from the School Spirit line to add some pizzaz to a plain glassine bag.
I tied it up with some jute (also from Michelle's Etsy shop) and added a tag using Papertrey Ink stamps and a SU! eyelet - that was kind of a blast from the past...haven't used eyelets for such a long time...forgot how much I loved them!
 
Next up, a couple of cards for Clean and Simple Stamping's Sketch Challenge 144.  In all of the hubbub (is that really a word...or spelled right, if it is?) I'm trying to find some challenges to be a part of.  For the first card I've used Papertrey Ink's Wildflower Garden stamp set...and taken bit of liberty with the sketch's placement of the sentiment...but I love the way it turned out.  A kraft base, PTI Edgers #1 and some Kaiser black rhinestones and button twine add to the earthy mood of the card.   
For this last card I've kept true with the sketch, pairing my most favorite (ever!) Jillibean Soup paper with a PTI sentiment and flowers from an oldie but goodie SU! punch.  Simple and sweet...and already in the mail with a catch-up note to a dear friend.
Thanks for visiting!


5 comments:

  1. Great cards, Sue! Love the papers and the images from Wildflower Garden. Your glassine bag is cute, too..and yeah, I haven't seen eyelets in forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jilibean Soup paper too!! Cute cards Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. I especially love the stamping and the colors on the 2nd card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I love how you used the Crate Paper (one of my favourites, too!) for the bag and your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I especially like the wildflower one; those flowers really pop off of there.

    ReplyDelete