Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun Finds - Mini Colander

I've been thinking a lot lately about shaking up this little 'ole blog of mine...finding a rhythm...starting a series or two...sharing more of what I love, like things that I find...things so easy to fall head over heels for...fun finds, 'ya know...and what better time is there for a little fun than on a Friday morning?
So...here it is...the inaugural Fun Finds post...the mini colander!
I found these little beauties in one my favorite shopping places on earth...the Target Dollar Spot.  Well, they weren't exactly a dollar...but well worth the $2.50 I parted with.  Here they are...all in their stacked splendor...I probably would have taken a dozen more if I hadn't cleared out the local stock...as it were.
They're perfect...I think...for a lot of things...but most wonderfully for little hands looking for a few strawberries!
Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... Those are just perfect for little hands and single people!! Why dig out a big ole' colander when you only need a small one.

    Thanks, Sue!! I'll see if they still have some when I go there. Also, wouldn't one be cute on the kitchen sink to hold sponges, etc.? Keep up the good work!! ;)

    ReplyDelete