Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

The No-Cook Play Dough

I'm always up for trying out a new play-doh recipe, and I recently found this no-cook recipe.  Today I tried it out...and it is A.MA.ZING!  Love everything about it...and my two favorite little guys obviously loved it, too!





I didn't use the glycerin...mostly because I didn't have any...and I chose not to color it.  I actually used my stand mixer...and let the machine to do the kneading while we got together some fun "accessories" to work with:  sprinkles, straws, paperclips, beads and the always popular googly eyes!

The mess vs. the fun contest wasn't even close.  The fun won...by a landslide! 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm homeschooling my daughter and yesterday we made some silly putty with glue and borax :) It was good to hear from you, Sue! I've missed chatting with all my cyber friends and visiting blogs; it's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete