Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Party Hats!


I love Designer Series Paper...and it could be said that I have way more of the stuff than one person should ever have.  It has been said...in fact...but I'll never agree.  It's so useful...in so many ways...like the fact that the colors just work together.  And then...it makes it easy to choose the perfect accessories for any project.  Take this little box, for example.  I wanted to use the black and white, small print triangle paper included in the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper in the current Occasions catalog.  To give that simple paper a big old splash of color (and that's a technical term, you know...a big old splash of color) I started adding the colors that are in that paper pack... Strawberry Slush for the box bottom and some Summer Starfruit twine.  I wanted to really ramp up the fun here, so I used those colors again...along with some Bermuda Bay...to create party hat tags to add to the end of the twine.  Now that's a fun box!

I loved that box so much that I just couldn't stop with there...so I had to go with a matching card. 


And here they are...so happy together!


Thanks for stampin' by...

No comments:

Post a Comment