Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Day Late...

I'm a day late in my shout out for the new Stampin' Up Catalog...yep, yesterday was release day for the 2014-15 Catalog, and it's AWESOME!  Despite my tardiness, the great thing is that every great product in the book is available for an entire year.  YAY!

One of the new items that I just LOVE is the Hamburger Box Bigz XL Die (133724).  I have a ton of ideas to use it...so let's get this party started!  Well...it's not actually a party, but it's a yummy treat...made specifically for someone who could use a little pick me up.


The Petite Petals Stamp Set (133155) and Petite Petals Punch (133322) were just what I needed to add a touch of color to this striped box.  I think the flowers are lovely cascading over the top and down the front.  Oh, and just look at this 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Hello Honey (133671).  It's one of the new In-Colors...and it's amazing!  Here's a close up look.


Now I realize this is a "hamburger box," but I certainly wouldn't use this lovely rendition to hold a hamburger...and most people I know wouldn't find a hamburger to be a pick me up anyway.  But chocolate...now that's a different story!  I whipped up a batch of my favorite chocolate treats - No Bake Cookies - and I'm ready to package up a few of these little beauties and get them delivered.


No comments:

Post a Comment