Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Really Good Greetings


Every once in a while a stamp set comes along that is simply amazing in its versatility...a set that I just know I'll use for everything.  Beginning today one of those sets becomes available...and it's FREE with a $300 party...FREE in addition to all the other hostess benefits...FREE until October 31st!
 
These sentiments cover the holiday season...and then some.  Yep...versatile...and fun, too!  Here's a couple of clean and simple cards I put together to show off these Good Greetings...a set that should perhaps be called REALLY Good Greetings!

Here's my little ghost again...working on his spooky look and saying "happy halloween" all at the same time.



I changed it up a bit and used the "boo to you" sentiment...same cute ghost, though...trying to come across as all spooky and scary .  He cracks me up!
 

I think I've found my Thanksgiving card in this one...a fun way to remind a few loved ones how thankful I am for them!

 
Oh...and in other BIG NEWS...the Holiday Catalog is now LIVE!  More exciting details on that tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment