Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Just Sayin'

Just sayin'...summer is truly winding down and fall is just around the corner.  I always have mixed feelings about that...I'm not a girl who likes the heat, but I do enjoy the sunshine...and just about everything else that summer means around here. 

At some point in the summer I created this set of cards using the Just Sayin' stamp set and Word Bubbles Framelits dies...because I was inspired to...and because you never know when you'll need a note or a card for...well, just about anything.


And then I happened to need a little love note...for an occasion that unfortunately I have since forgotten...


 except that I know that the sharing of garden goodies was involved...somehow.   


Lovely together, aren't they?

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment