Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

13 Days of Halloween - Day 2!


It's 13 Days of Halloween - Day 2...and let's get right to today's project!


This little ghost has kinda been my crafting buddy this fall.  I love him...and you'll see more of him in this series...and in ways you might not image!  I also love this year's  Halloween DSP - Motley Monsters - it's so bright and fresh, and I think it really sets the mood for a fun Halloween.

I really struggle with "random" crafting of any kind.  I don't do random stamping well...I don't do random button or sequin or star placement, etc....not my forte...at all.  I wanted a random look with the stars here...so I stamped a handful of stars and just dropped them on the card...it took a couple of "drops"...and when I saw what I liked I simply removed the stars...one at a time...and used glue dots to put them back where they were.  I works for me!

When buttons were super trendy I heard someone say that buttons should never be left "naked"...the same way I feel about envelopes.  No naked envelopes!  I think it's fun for the recipient...and it can be a sneak peek into the card or project.  This envelope is fully clothed...inside, using Motley Monsters DSP cut with Envelope Liners Framelits Die...


and outside, stamped with the same little ghost's face.


See you tomorrow for Day 3 of the 13 Days of Halloween!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment