Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

13 Days of Halloween - Day 9!

I love to give gifts that are usable...and food is right at the top of my usable favorites list.  Add some fun packaging...and something ordinary seems to become something special..and it is!

As fall marches on and we get closer to the holidays gifts of food can definitely help make life a bit easier...and sweeter.  I mixed up an ordinary batch of chocolate chip cookie dough, scooped enough for a dozen cookies onto parchment paper and rolled everything into a tube...just the size for the packaging I had in mind..secured the ends with twist ties, and added baking instructions to the tag.


Opening up the ends of one of the treat bags in the September, 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit provided the perfect "wrap", added a tag...from the same Paper Pumpkin kit, and added a bit of ribbon.  Ordinary?  I think not!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment