Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Grateful Heart

 It's Tuesday...and at Stampin' Up! that means new Weekly Deals!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634&dbwsdemoid=2135683


I always love it when a product that I have and use shows up as one of the deals...it means that you can get it at a great deal...and love it, too!

This week that item is the Grateful Heart Thanksgiving Ensemble Digital Download (127620) for My Digital Studio.


http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=127620&dbwsdemoid=2135683
The Designer Series Paper designs are fresh and fun... and everything you need for Fall and Thanksgiving.  My favorite is the adorable 5" x 3-1/2"postcard designer templates.  The photo card template is so cute...

The front...



and the back.


 Add your message and an adorable photo...and it's perfect to share during the Thanksgiving season!



One of the awesome features of the My Digital Studio designer templates is the ability to change any of the elements.  I loved the template as a beginning for sharing my favorite photo from my first trip to the pumpkin patch with our grandsons this year.  A few easy changes...and it was everything I was looking for...AND everything was included in one download!




Don't forget that My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! is available for FREE for 30 days, and with the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll have:
* MDS software at NO COST for 30 days
* Design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* Samples of exclusive artwork
* Availablity to purchase additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
* Professional print services ordering available


Order you FREE 30-day trial as a download  HERE OR contact me...and I'll get a disk right out to you!

As always...

Click on the Stampin' Up! product image(s) below for details and easy, on-line shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment