Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Introducing...Everyday Extraordinary

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little "extra".

It's true...and that's what Everyday Extraordinary is all about...that little "extra"...something you can add any day and in so many ways, including in my favorite way...Love Notes!

Love Notes are those adorable little 3x3s...so fun, and perfect any time of the year...for a special occasion...or any day.  I often share our fresh eggs with friends and neighbors, and I'll add the Love Note "extra"...something special tucked underneath a bit of twine or ribbon...added just to say hello...or thank you...or thinking of you.  And then there's the bread...I make more bread than you can imagine...also often shared with my favorite little "extra"!

I wouldn't feel ready for the holidays without making a few of these little guys to have on hand...ready to tuck into gift bags or lunch bags or to use as tags.  


These are so cute...and super simple to make!  I cut the 3x3 squares from Whisper White card stock, embossed a few images from the Project Life December Wonder stamp set and rounded the corners.  Then I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the coordinating envelopes...using All Is Calm Specialty DSP.   

Envelope wraps are hot right now...and I thought it would be fun to add a coordinating wrap to my Love Notes!  So...for the wrap's front I stamped and embossed the larger snowflake from the same stamp set and punched it out using my 1 3/4 inch Circle Punch.


I then cut a 4 1/4 x 1 1/4 piece of Soft Sky card stock, scored it at 2 3/4 and stamped and embossed the to:/from: sentiment...also in silver.  I so LOVE the look of the wrap!


I have to gush a bit about the December Wonder stamp set...it's A.MA.ZING and perfect for more than just the holiday season.  The snowflakes and the "Winter Wonderland" sentiment are so lovely for any winter project...and the little frame image is be adorable for any occasion...year round!  It's available through the Holiday Supplement mini catalog...but only until December 31st!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment