Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Easter!

I don't like to decorate eggs for Easter.  There...I said it.  But brownies...now that's something I like to decorate...and anything I can decorate with our grandsons, I like that, too.  Oh my...how those those busy little boys  adore sprinkles...LOVE sprinkles.  So...I thought it would be fun to put together a little project kit...with brownies and sprinkles, of course...that we can decorate together for Easter.

I started with brownies...


made from this King Arthur Flour Fudge Brownies recipe...

and added this supporting cast of characters...


frosting...scooped into small containers...one for each little kit...and sprinkles...just the right amount packaged in 1" X 8" Cellophane Bags.

Aren't they perfect together?


Into the box they go...


and wait for a bit of simple packaging.


And in case you're wondering...I tried one...


and it was declicious!

Technique Tips:
  • Cut the 1" X 8" Cellophane Bags to the size you need.   Here, I cut them to 3" long.
  • Color you white embossed images with chalk ink and sponge daubers.  The color is lovely, and it adds to the chalkboard look.  
As always...check out the project supply list below, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment