Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Oh, What Fun

I FINALLY got a chance to ink up my Oh, What Fun Stamp Set...a set I fell in love with as soon as I saw it in the 2015 Holiday Catalog.  It's such a sweet set...and coordinates with the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit...but it's chock full of possibilities for all kinds of holiday crafting fun!

See..it's perfect for a card...


and for a treat bag, too!


Now...in the spirit of full disclosure...I was racing against the sunset to get a great photo of the bag alone.  I lost.  Ha!  It's all good.

And...I can't forget to give design inspiration to Linda Carnell.

If you're local...this is the stamp set we'll be using in the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit Class.  If  you're not yet registered...CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.  Can't wait to see you!

As always...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Spent many days racing against the sun! My record is not good. Lol! These however are awesome! Love the link! Never would use it for Christmas but just might now!

    ReplyDelete