Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Bunny in the Carrot Patch! My Craft Project Central Sneak Peek!

You’re invited…to join bunny…in the carrot patch! These projects feature the Friends & Flowers Stamp Set and the coordinating Festive Flower Builder Punch to create the star of the show…the adorable bunny. And what does the bunny love the most? Carrots, of course! Bright and fun Pumpkin Pie and Cucumber Crush Cardstock are scored and folded to create 3-D carrots…in two sizes! Larger carrots are strung on Linen Thread to create a garland of carrots…and the smaller carrot perfectly adorns a Tiny Treat Box. The bunny faced card is designed to serve for Easter greetings…or an invitation…and a colorful place card rounds out the project line up.

 

To get the instructions for my project, just subscribe to February (or one of our 3, 6 or 12 month discounted packages!)! And if you have a minute, please leave a comment on my project! Have a great crafting day!

As always...



2 comments:

  1. What a cute, cute project! I try to stay ahead of the school calendar for my grandsons. You ladies over at CPC are always one step ahead of me and take the guess work out of my next project. The projects are always done and put away so there is never a last minute rush. Truly I don't know what I would do without all the hard work you ladies do to make my life easier. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments, Patsy! Designers are always happy to hear that our projects are just what you need! ~ Sue

      Delete