Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Have an Egg-cellent Day

I've always been smitten with our eggs..fresh and unspoiled...and new, each day.  And I'm also quite taken with Memories in the Making...the newest Project Life by Stampin' Up! collection.  So...of course I had to do this...


because they just seemed to belong together!  

So, you may ask...how did this...


 become this? 


Easy!  I created the tag using one of the 4x4 cards included in the Memories in the Making Project Life Card Collection...and another for the tab.  I added an enamel dot from the Happy Times Project Life Accessory Pack...and a tiny sentiment from the Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set

And...I feel like I can't say it enough..this Memories in the Making collection is truly amazing...
with so much to love...like
  • 100 cards in three sizes
  • accessories...including wood veneer die cuts, gold foils, watercolor paper die cuts, 2 x 2 cards, stickers, washi tape, and enamel shapes
  • a coordinating stamp set
  • AND a Bundle & Save 15% 
  • AND the FREE Sale-A-Bration Specialty Card Collection (available with a qualifying purchase)
As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment