Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Blessings of Easter

Hi everyone!  I spent some time online yesterday...looking for some new crafty inspiration.  I had been at it for awhile when I came across a sweet, simple card by Wendy Sue Anderson...the kind of card that when you find it you drop everything...grab your crafty "stuff"...and CASE away!  So...here's my CASE...



I absolutely loved the way the Glitter Tape was used...so I used it in exactly the same way here...and I think it's perfect!  And here's the thing..the Glitter Tape is FREE...during Sale-A-Bration...and here's how:  For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.  It's that simple...AND...it means that this is the perfect time to get the items you've been wanting and get FREE product, too!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment