Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday Catalog CASE - Thank You

It's Saturday...so...it's Catalog CASE time!  I love these CASE projects.  They're easy and fun...and sometimes they're just what I need to kick my creativity into gear.

Here's this week's...


a CASE from this.


This product suite and all of these great projects can be found on pages 38 and 39 in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.  What a fabulous showcase for the Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set and the new 2016-2018 In Colors!

For me...those darling little thank you boxes caught my eye right away...the kind of project that I adore...and in my version I simply switched out the DSP and ribbon...to use Fruit Stand DSP and the thank you sentiment from the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set.

And...of course...both versions begin with the new...and SUPER CUTE...Clear Tiny Treat Boxes!

If you don't have a copy of the AMAZING new Annual Catalog...and you want one...let me know!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment