Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Hello!  Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop...our open hop for August.  I'm so happy you're here!  I know I've said it before...but I love this open assignment.  It's truly an opportunity to mix and match...and play...with color and texture and design...and to use things we love...old and new.  So I played.


One new love...this gold glittered frame...it's made so easily with the Layering Squares Framelits Dies.  I've cut a pile of them.  You'll see it again...and there's a tutorial in the near future!  And another new love...watercoloring...just a touch here.  It makes me smile.


The tried and true are there, too...long time loves...Linen Thread and Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.  Always a reason to smile.

Thank you...so much...for joining us...the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team...as we "travel" the globe for August!  If you're hopping in order you've just come from the talented Steffi...and I know you don't want to miss what Susan has on the next stop.  It's sure to be fabulous!

http://stampingsusan.blogspot.com/.../artisan-august-1.html

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment