Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop...our first for December...and tonight I'm featuring the Hello December 2016 Project Life Card Collection.

If you've visited here before you know that I love products that are versatile, that I love gift packaging and that I love to have packaging items at the ready!  And seriously...Project Life by Stampin' Up! products check every one of those boxes...and I get just what I need!  What's better than that...especially during a busy holiday season?  So...I grabbed a Card Collection, a couple of punches and embellishments...a bit of adhesive...and before long I had this...twelve at the ready projects just for the holidays.



I think that Project Life Card Collection 3x4 cards make the easiest tags and card fronts...EVER!  They're the perfect size for either.  And first...a bit of back story on the way I approach tag making.  My favorite celebrity chef is Ina Garten...aka the Barefoot Contessa.  I. LOVE. HER. SO. MUCH...I can't even describe how much...and how much I've learned from her.  One of the things she often says is that she likes to add something that shows what's in the dish she's presenting.  Like...her recipe for french toast includes orange zest...so she'll add an orange slice to the platter of french toast before she puts on the table.  I LOVE that...and I love to do the same with my tags...like these tags. 


I know two little guys who are getting hunting vests for Christmas...and those gifts will be packaged with these tags.  It's a little extra touch that I love.  And then...I'll photograph those little dudes opening their gifts...and trying on their vests...and together those photos and these tags I'll have a completed Project Life album page!

Each year I stitch a host of tree ornaments as gifts...so I'll package them in kraft gift bags...and these tags with a fun sneak peek to what's inside!

 

I think I have six ornaments to make this year...so I'm good with the packaging.

And finally...I can use any of these card projects as note card fronts, too...including these...


like I've done here.


Thank you so much for hanging out with the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team this month!  If you're hopping in order...you've just come from the amazing Steffi...and I know you'll want to visit my friend Susan, too.  She'll have something fabulous for you! 

http://stampingsusan.blogspot.com/2016/12/artisan-dec-1.html

As always...

1 comment: