Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Spooky Screamy...Kinda...and Lots to Share

Lots of people don't like Mondays...myself included...but Tuesdays...I love Tuesdays as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  There are always lots of updates...new promotions... new My Digital Studio downloads on the first Tuesday...a new photopolymer stamp set every second Tuesday...and last but not least Weekly Deals are released each and every Tuesday.  Everybody likes a good deal, and this week's deals are right on target...and oh, so good!  I hope you check them out! 

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634&dbwsdemoid=2135683

I especially love this Tuesday, because my September Paper Pumpkin arrived last night...that little orange box that sets my heart a flutter.  On this Tuesday I actually have time to enjoy it.  I'll definitely follow the monthly Paper Pumpkin ritual that I have developed...I open the box and spend a few minutes just drooling over its contents...savoring those first moments of all of the wonderful goodness that's packed into that little orange box.  Can you say A.MA.ZING?  This month is no exception...trust me!


Each month's kit includes a small, photopolymer stamp set, the cutest, coordinating Stampin' Spot ink cube and every goodie needed to create each project shown on the package...and then some!  We were given a sneak peek at this month's kit at Convention in July...and not only was there a sneak peek, we were actually able to complete one project from the kit.  I was seriously drooling...it's everything that I love...a little rustic...a little sparkle...lots of color...OMGoodness!


Truly...this photograph cannot do justice to how absolutely adorable this little bag is!  Paper Pumpkin gets better and better, and I cannot wait to see what's in store for us.  The Paper Pumpkin details are all here...

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/

...and as my thank you to you for signing up with Paper Pumpkin with me as your demonstrator I  have a gift or you!  It's the perfect solution to keep in one place the stamp sets and ink spots included in each months kit along with the acrylic block you'll receive with your first kit.  I made one for myself, and I love it!  


So...I warned you there was lots to share, and if you're still with me I also have a little card to share.  


This set...Mingle All the Way...is one of the sets we were given at Convention.  I've been waiting patiently to open it up and ink it up...kind of waiting for the perfect idea for how to use it, and I'm pretty pleased!  It's kinda spooky screamy, and lots of fun!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment