Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

13 Days of Halloween - Day 11!


I have some fun My Digital Studio (MDS) home decor today...and I'll get right to it!

I wanted a little Halloween something for my kitchen...something small without much footprint...something I could (literally) file away for next year if I liked it or throw away if I was tired of it.  MDS to the rescue!


This little cutie is a framed 5x7 print...the perfect little something for the counter.  Oh...and I think I'll be keeping it!

I also knew I wanted to print and hang Toxic Framable, and I wanted a frame with some character and that would be large enough to add some cool Halloween-ish flowers, to...you know - fancy it up!  :)  I found just what I wanted...gotta love it when that happens!


I never thought I'd love this "digital thing...but I DO!  It seems that I find new ways to use MDS every week!  Click below for a My Digital Studio overview...and then try it...FREE for 30 days! 



With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll have
* MDS software at NO COST for 30 days
* Design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* Samples of exclusive artwork
* Availablity to purchase additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
* Professional print services ordering available


Order you FREE 30-day trial as a download  HERE OR contact me...and I'll get a disk right out to you!

As always...



No comments:

Post a Comment