Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

13 Days of Halloween - Day 12! The Little Black Box


Today's post is all about what I thinkis the Little Black Dress of crafting...the Little Black Box (LBB).  Just as is true for its dress counterpart, the LBB goes with everything...can be dressed it up or down...can be appropriate for just about every occasion...and can show up in just about any form.  In this post it's dressed up for Halloween and in the form of the pillow box.  And seriously...this little guy holds a TON of Halloween candy!  It's also perfect for some cute socks, a little onesie to welcome sweet new baby to the world, a t-shirt for your favorite teen...and the list goes on and on!


I have to say that I've been truly loving this year's Halloween Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper.  It's so bright and fun, and it's helped me think outside the box in terms of colors...or in this case I should say outside the LBB!  ;)

So...tomorrow's Halloween...and the final day of this 13 Days of Halloween series.  I think I've saved the best for last...something that I can't wait to share!  See you then!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment