Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

A Sweet Suite

Stampin' Up! has always been at the tippity top of having not only super fun products, but super fun products that coordinate.  Seriously...everything coordinates.

It's the ultimate in crafting fun...made easy...gotta LOVE it! 

So...of course...the Occasions Catalog carries on this tradition and is loaded with tons of brand new, coordinated fun.  Perfect for this time of year is the very Valentine-y suite of products led by the You Plus Me Stamp Set...


 and the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack.
  
And even better...pick them up together and save 15% with the You Plus Me Stamp Set and Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack Bundle!

Now...what could you do with that suite bundle of fun?  Well...you could make a treat bag...of course!
  

This ADORABLE little bag...the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies...is also new in the Occasions Catalog...another item that I couldn't add to my first order.  I was right to wait...but I think it's still going to be serious trouble for me.  I LOVE it...and here's a peek at all the fun!



As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment