Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

I Told You...

I told you you'd have to hold on to your hat...that the AWESOMENESS of the Occasions Catalog would be beyond belief...and here's one of the reasons why.


Aren't these Berry Baskets just about the cutest things you've EVER seen...in your entire life?

Seriously...I couldn't even put this die on my first Occasions Catalog order...I knew I wouldn't want to do anything else...and I was right.  I kid you not...the die arrived here yesterday, and I've done NOTHING else.  Seriously...I'm dying here!

They're a cinch to make...and there's probably a million ways to use them.  And wanna know what I figured out...a fun find for this time of the year?  The Heart Border Punch works perfectly for the top band of the bakset.  How cute is that?  Tiny hearts...all around the top.


Seriously...I'm dying here!

And this guy...this little Pool Party blue guy...the perfect landing for this little Valentine fox...


 and just what I needed for a few sweet goodies for my own #1 Valentine!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment