Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Skip to the Back...for the Best

I don't like surprises...or surprise endings...endings I can't prepare myself for.  And yes...I'm that person who skips to end of a book before I read one word on page one.  I know...but sometimes the best is in the back.

Today is an excited day at Stampin' Up!...more excited than as usual...because the new, 2015 Catalog is LIVE!  Hooray!  It's FABULOUS...and I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating that this new is chock full of new stamps, inks, papers, accessories and ideas.  Before you check it all out, though...just for once...follow my lead and skip to the back...to the inside back cover... where you'll discover something wonderful.

Each year Stampin' Up! designs a stamp set in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC)...and for each set sold, Stampin' Up! makes a donation to RMHC.  RMHC supports families to be able to stay together when children need medical care far from their homes.  Over the years Stampin' Up! has contributed over $1,000,000 to RMHC and their network of local chapters.  This year's set...Sprinkles of Life...is adorable...and I know you'll love it as much as I do...not only because it's a great set...but because you, too, can make a difference for children and families. 


I always feel so lucky to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Seriously...lucky...to be a part of this company that cares!

And here's a little birthday card using Sprinkles of Life...


Now...go back to the beginning and enjoy all the 2015 Catalog has to offer!

As always...check out the project supply list below, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment