Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Happy Halloween

I've been waiting...not so patiently...for my Holiday Catalog pre-order.  I chose not to use expedited shipping...and my order won't be here until Tuesday (around 4:00pm).  But still...I couldn't wait to make something Halloween-ish...just a little something.

So...I went through the studio and found just what I needed...to make just a little something...Halloween-ish. 



Technique Tips:
  • Don't forget those sentiment only stamp sets...they can be just what you need!  Teeny Tiny Wishes has 24 sentiments!  Yes...that's a sentiment for every occasion.  A color change could easily transform this into a Merry Christmas tag...or a Happy Valentine's Day tag...or, well, you get the idea.
  • Many sets include stamps that are just the right size for tag backgrounds.  These cute polka dots are included in the Perfect Pennants stamp set.  Perfect for pennants and this tag!
  • Seriously...you just can't go wrong with the Tiny Treat Boxes.  Perfection in a set of 25-2"x2"x2" food safe, acid free boxes.

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment