Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Be Bold...Use Gold!

I feel so lucky to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  I get to do what I love...and I DO love what I do...and Stampin' Up! is just an all round fabulous company to be a part of.  One awesome (new) perk of being a demonstrator is the weekly email...straight from the Stampin' Up! home office...Succeed Weekly.  It's chock full of everything needed to build a successful Stampin' Up! business...project ideas, techniques, personal stories and business tips.

This week's Succeed Weekly subject line read Be Bold Use Gold...and guess what?  I kinda beat them to the punch on the gold thing!  See...


a little something golden I put together over the weekend...a bit of gold for a big impact...and perfect for a fall birthday.

Oh...and while we're on the topic of gold...these Weekly Deals are gold medal winners!

 http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100
Seriously...the Envelope Punch Board, the Bow Builder Punch, Black Baker's Twine...WOW!  Must haves I tell 'ya...MUST HAVES!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment