Sunday, January 17, 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes - Stamp Review Crew!

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/01/stamp-review-crew-endless-birthday.html

Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew...featuring Endless Birthday Wishes. This fun set...with it's versatile script messages...is perfect for any celebration...and I was thrilled to be able to add two cards to my stash of birthday cards!  


I've wanted to try a bit of embossing with the new Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder...and I kinda like it!  The results are a bit unpredictable...but fun...and I always love a card that is easy to change up a bit with a different color or pattern!  So...here's one in Mint Macaron...


and one in Melon Mambo!  The sentiments in this set allow for endless options...but I loved this option so much...I used it twice! 


If you're following the hop from the beginning you've come from the talented Holly Krautkremer, and I know you'll want to hop over to Nikki Spencer for something wonderful!


http://rubberredneck.typepad.com/rubber-redneck/2016/01/the-stamp-review-crew-endless-birthday-wishes.html    http://nikkispencer-mysandbox.blogspot.com/2016/01/stamp-review-crewendless-birthday.html

As always...

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Sue! I love the silver on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embossed frame is fabulous on your cards! Love the sparkle and shine for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the embossing on the embossing and two choices, I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that embossing on the embossing folder effect! These are great Sue, love the way you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the embossing folder effect too!! Beautiful and like the idea of being able to change out the colors to. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I love seeing the different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool to see the dry embossed design combined with the heat embossing. It really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, now that is a new technique I really must try! I love that embossing on embossing. I do believe I feel a CASE coming on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this birthday wishes stamp please also read my website article for Indian Disposable Mobile Numbers also in USA...

    ReplyDelete