Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

XOXO Tag

So...I love making tags...especially for Valentine's Day...and I wanted to whip up a couple of tags for the guys in my life.  But...If you're a crafter...you know how hard it can be...those cards and gifts for the guys we love...be they old or young! 

Well...I was determined...so I got these old wheels turning...and starting thinking...one of the stamp sets I often turn to when I'm creating "masculine" is Gorgeous Grunge...but how to do that for Valentine's Day?

Perhaps like this...


because it's simple...to the point...and grungy.  It's all guy...in one small tag!

Technique Tips:
  • The Curvy Corner Trio Punch is perfect for creating a guy tag!  Here I've turned a simple rectangle into a tag with it's ribbon slide cut.
  • Punch  or die cut any shape in the middle of the grungy image and fill from the back with a bit of color...in this case it's Red Foil Sheets.
  • Not familiar with the stamped image used here?  It's from the Project Life Remember This Stamp Set!  Seriously...the Project Life stamp sets are packed with images and sentiments...making them incredibly versatile! 

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment