Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So Simple - Kraft Boxes #1

Good morning!  I have a super sweet So Simple to share today...Kraft Boxes! 
I love kraft boxes...I can't get enough of them, and I love being able to use my own dies to make them.  I think they are about the most versatile packaging item available.  There is just something earthy and wonderful about them...and a kraft box goes with anything!
I was drawn to this Morning Glory Muffin recipe after reading Melissa Phillips' post...they just sounded so yummy...and I thought they would be a perfect little treat to make and give in a kraft box.
I used this Accucut die for this box, stamped it on all sides with my absolutely favorite sentiment from PTI's Handwritten Notes stamp set and embellished it with hot pink bakery twine and a PTI Raspberry Fizz Vintage Button.  (And BTW, how absolutely adorable do those muffins look in these hot pink baking cups from Bake-It Pretty?)
I wrapped the muffin with waxed paper and more bakery twine and paired it with a tiny, just-the-right-size container of cinnamon honey butter for extra yumminess!

It was a perfect fit! 
And here it is...Simple...fun...and oh so yummy! 
Thanks so much for visiting...have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! Love the twine and button and the way you wrapped the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this.... I love gift boxes too... I need to have them.lol
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great little gift box. I really like the use of twine and yes, those muffins look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Those muffins + kraft + pink baker's twine = perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little package. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Sue! That is the cutest cupcake box I have ever seen! Love that pop of dark pink, ack I want to eat that muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! I love the hot pink twine with the button wrapped around your box!! Yum yum, muffin!

    ReplyDelete