Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Knee Deep

I've been more than knee deep in fun with this little guy...an amazing little guy who loves to start his day with a cheese stick and fruit (preferably strawberries)...and who I couldn't love more... it's such an incredible honor to be his Grams.
 
While he's napping I thought I'd pop in to share some vintage fun...as vintage as I can get, I guess.  I love the vintage look...but I'm not always able to take the image in my mind and get it to "work" on paper.  Crate Paper and PTI...loving it...the beautiful seam binding ribbon from SU! is just the right finishing touch, I think. 
I just couldn't stop myself from making a little matchy, matchy tag...I was absolutely itching to ink up this awesome Crafty Secrets dress form stamp...a perfect partner for PTI's button card die and button card die. 
Thanks for stopping by...have a great afternoon!

7 comments:

  1. what a sweet little guy!! love your projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and the tag! Perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand your feelings. There's nothing like spending time with your special guy! Mine is coming to stay for a week next Wed. And by the way, great cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, what a cutie!! And I love the card, love the doily and the scalloped border and tied ribbon. And the matching tag? Love it, too!! The yellow and green together is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolute doll!!! You had me at the first photo!!! Your card is wonderful too!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous!! Perefctly vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, the lot! I just adore the dress form on the button card. Now that's a match made in heaven. Talk about a real must try. Matchy matchy has definitely gone good here. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete