Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

A Little Kindness

My typical Monday morning temptation is to say "I don't know where the weekend went".   But the truth is...I do know.  I spent the weekend being Nana...and was lucky enough to have our daughter and son-in-law hang out with us a bit on Sunday.  Timothy loves his "Aunt Meggi"...and I have a sneaking suspicion it has something to do with her awesome hide-and-seek skills.  Oh, and there were pancakes involved...and swinging...and sand box play...and reading...and riding bikes.  So...yep...that's where the weekend went, and I'm just fine with that. 

In the middle of that I didn't have a chance to post the final project for Hello, Fall...my first Stampin' Up! event...but it's here today.  Yay!


This stamp set...Kinda Eclectic ...was introduced in the new Annual Catalog in June, and I kinda liked it (no pun intended...really), but it wasn't on my must have list.  It was one of the sets we received at the Inspire. Create. Share. Convention in July...and boy, had I been wrong about it.  I quickly realized this set should have been at the very tip top of my list!  It's not only gorgeous, it's incredibly versatile.  You'll be seeing it a lot here...and I also just had to include it in one of the Hello, Fall projects, my FREE early World Card Making event...check it out!

As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment