Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

My Digital Studio: First Day of School

It's good that we're wired with the ability to love many, many things at the same time!  There's so much Stampin' Up! to love...I would never be able to put one at the top of the list.  The truth is...I love everything...and for different reasons.  Take My Digital Studio...I am finding new, fun projects to make every day, it seems...and it makes me happy that retired colors and images do not retire in My Digital Studio.  Gumball Green, for example...one of my favorite greens - EVER.  Still available in My Digital Studio, and I found the perfect  way to use it.  

When our oldest grandson, Timothy, was preparing for kindergarten I wanted to make him something special to hold on his first day photos...something that he could then display in his room.  My Digital Studio to the rescue...it had everything I needed for just what I envisioned..


...print, frame add a bit of a banner.  He LOVED it...and that makes this Nana so happy!


As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment