Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Thankful for More Good Greetings!

I held out as long as I could but I finally gave in and ordered the Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlits Die...and OMGoodness is it CUTE!  Seriously...what was I waiting for?  It arrived on my doorstep yesterday, and I think I've already made 20 boxes!  I'm making boxes just to make boxes...and I can't wait to make more!

This little guy is made with the acorn pattern from the gorgeous Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper.  I love acorns and leaves...nothing says fall to me like acorns and leaves...add a bit of gold and my favorite caramel cream treat and that's fall magic!



The little sentiment is included in the oh so versatile Good Greetings Stamp Set...available for FREE to $300 hostesses until October 31st!  It's kind of a match made in heaven...these boxes and these sentiments...and perfect for a small, sweet treat of all kinds for every occasion.  I see many, many more boxes in my future!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=135017&demoid=2135683


As always...

1 comment: