Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

13 Days of Halloween - Days 5 and 6!

 
Life has truly gotten in the way of my ability to post, but I'm back on task with Days 5 & 6 of the 13 Days of Halloween.  These two fun little projects go together, so I think they should share a post!

I'm a sucker for fun embellishments on everyday things...like plain, black winter gloves...and what's better than this little ghost for some Halloween fun?  Partner him with just the right amount of shiny, orange sequins and it's magic. 


I actually fancied up a couple of pairs...one for me, and one for a special friend.  Obviously, I can't just had her a pair of gloves...I surely needed to fancy up a box, too...so fancy up I did! 


As always...
Gloves:
Black knit gloves, white felt

Box:

No comments:

Post a Comment