Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

I'm Smitten...and a Sneak Peek

So...I introduced December's photopolymer set, Snuggles and Smooches, early last week...just in time for those looking forward to Valentine's Day.  As for me, I taken with it at first sight, and I ordered it right away.  Oh My Goodness!!  Can you say smitten?  Yep, smitten...this set is way more amazing than I imagined...perfect for Valentine's Day...and so much more!

Take this card...


fabulous for Valentine's Day...but perfect, too, for any time of the year when you just want to send out a whole lotta love...oodles of it, to be exact.  :)

And here...the larger 'messy' circle is so lovely when paired with this delicate butterfly.  Such beauty... and versatility.  Can't be beat.


Oh, and the butterfly...yeah...it's a sneak peek from the Occasions Catalog...that and all the other images!  I told you to hold on to your hat...the Butterflies Thinlits Dies and Butterfly Basics stamp set are just one of the CRAZY AMAZING new products in that catalog.  Seriously...AMAZING...and available January 6, 2015!

As always...

Oodles of Love Card

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the cards you've made with the Snuggles and Smooches! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete