Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Better Than E-Mail...Definitely

Yep...email is great...it's quick and efficient...and it sure makes life easy sometimes.  Still...it just can't compare to the fun of getting a card or note in the mail...particularly a handmade piece of art...and most especially one you're not expecting!

As a paper crafter I love to be able to add a final touch of sweetness to a card or note...or box or bag... created just for someone I love...that little extra that says "I  made this...just for you!"  As always...Stampin' Up! has just what I need, and this new photopolymer stamp set, Better Than Email is perfect...perfect not for only paper crafted gifts...but for other gifts, too!  And yes...I've ordered this set already. 

www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140463&dbwsdemoid=2135683

In the meantime...I can't resist sharing another card with last month's photopolymer stamp set...Snuggles and Smooches.  Seriously, these monthly photopolymer releases are amazing!  Oh...and the good news is that the monthly photopolymer releases are guaranteed to be available for six months.  YAY!


As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment