Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Painted Petals Class...A Sneak Peek

I'm sure by now you've checked out the Painted Petals stamp set in the Occasions Catalog...and if you haven't...well....you just don't know what you're missing!  Truly...it's a fabulous set with amazing watercolor effects...and no brushes required!  

www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=137146&dbwsdemoid=2135683


Seriously...look at all those stamp images!  So many creative options for you to build the images you want...and in the colors you want, too.  Nothing's better than that, in my book!  

The little flower images remind me of my favorite summer flowers...red geraniums.  Each summer I do a planter for our porch...something like this...



and right now these red beauties are my reminder that spring and summer WILL get here!  In their honor I created a this little tag and bag.



There's so much to tell you about this lovely set...so be sure to stop back soon!  I'll show you how I made the tag...and I'll talk a bit about the soft, cotton twine used with the tag.  In the meantime, I can tell you that this project will be included in my Painted Petals class.  Information to follow!

As always...check out the project supply list below, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment