Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Tried and True

If you're like me...and if you've been crafting for a long time...you probably find things you love and use them over and over.  They just work...it might be a group of colors, or a set of embellishments or a sketch...and they become your very own tried and true.

When I saw the Mini Treat Bag Thinlints Dies I thought immediately of this little box...from my 13 Days of Halloween series...

http://thispinkrooster.blogspot.com/2014/10/13-days-of-halloween-day-12-little.html

 and I knew that the little black box could easily be the little black bag!


The theme is different, but the sketch and the elements are the same...black base, DSP band, layered tag, ribbon or twine and sequins for a bit of sparkle.

It works!

As always...


No comments:

Post a Comment