Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

You're a Gem

Yes...it's Paper Pumpkin time...and the March kit made its way here yesterday.  YAY!  I love these little kits...everything about them.  I love that every month is a surprise...I love that each month it's something super cute...I love that each month brings something new - a challenging technique, a fun color combination, or a creative project type...and I love that even if I think I might not use the kit as suggested I can put on my creative thinking cap and find a fun way to use it in a way that I definitely would use.  Seriously...what could be better?
So...I thought I'd start by sharing Stampin' Up!'s YouTube video of this month's kit:


See...it's ADORABLE!  I haven't had a chance to get any stitched cards made, but I couldn't wait to dig into the goodies in that orange box...and here's a couple of cards I put together.


Little gems are hot right now...and I love the little gems in this month's kit - the Pool Party enamel accents...and that little stamp...how cute!  And polka dots...well, I pretty much fall head over heels for just about anything with polka dots!



Oh...and let's not forget that PAPER PUMPKIN IS ON SALE DURING SALE-A-BRATION!!  Yep...when you choose a 3-month prepaid subscription you get a discount AND you get too choose one (1) FREE Sale-A-Bration item.   

All the links for all the info your little heart could desire are here...at your fingertips.
The Paper Pumpkin info..
www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=137859&dbwsdemoid=2135683

and everything you need to know about Sale-A-Bration.  The brochure...

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2014-2015/2015_SAB/20150106_SAB_en-US.pdf

the bonus products...
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2014-2015/2015_SAB/20150106_SAB_en-US.pdf

 and a host awesome items from the current catalog...that you can SEE HERE!  Gotta love it!  

 As always...check out the project supply list below, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment