Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Love = #TGIFC08

http://www.tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/06/tgifc08.html

Yay!  I got to play again for this week's TGIF Challenge - #TGIFC08!  This week's theme challenge is to create a project celebrating togetherness.  Hmmm...I thought...what should I do?  But then...I saw the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits as one of the Weekly Deals, and I knew I wanted to give those dies some love...pun intended.  (Ha!)


 I like to keep a stash of gift and treat bags on hand...for spur of the moment gifting...and this fits the bill for that...perfect for celebrating a bit of togetherness with a treat or a sweet note.
  
Oh...and seriously...if you have a Big Shot...the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits are a MUST HAVE.  In addition to the sweet, little bag, there are TEN (yes...TEN) other dies.  So incredibly versatile...and so cute!  And this week they're 25% off. 


 And...as if all that's not enough...there's a video, too!  



But wait...there's a coordinating stamp set, too...the You're So Sweet Stamp Set!  




Check out all the Weekly Deals...and as always...


2 comments:

  1. This little bag is so cute! I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing with us at TGIFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sue on being one of the Honorable Mentions this week! We have posted a link to your card on our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/tgifchallenges
    Don't forget to grab your Honorable Mention Blog Button!

    ReplyDelete