Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Happy Birthday!

I heard someone say something about the "lazy days of summer" the other day...and I thought "What are those lazy days you speak of?"  Lazy days?  Nope...not here.  Summer?  It's below 70 degrees in July...hmmm.  I'm not complaining...just wondering.

Anyway...I've been busy, busy, busy in the studio,  and I thought I'd share a summer inspired birthday card and gift card envelope.  They match...oh how I love creating things that match.  No matter how busy I am...or how cool it is in July...I can be happy...creating things that match.  

First up...the card...


and then...the gift card envelope...


and there they are...together.  Aren't they a lovely couple?


I have to point out that this stamp set...Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set...is so much fun!  The script font gives any project a bit of handwritten look.  LOVE it!

www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140273&dbwsdemoid=2135683

Oh...and it's Tuesday...Weekly Deals day at Stampin' Up!  Eleven...yes...count them...11 FABULOUS deals this week.  Don't miss it!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100100&dbwsdemoid=2135683

And...the Clearance Rack is chock full of A.MA.ZING DEALS!  Check it out!

Clearance Rack
As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment