Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

So Grateful for You

It's no secret that I love, love, LOVE Designer Series Paper (DSP).  I love that Stampin' Up! DSP gets better and better...and each time I think it just can't get any better, it does!  Oh...and the new papers in the Holiday Catalog are FABULOUS.  Take the Into the Woods DSP, for example.  It's chock full of fall inspired leaves, acorns, woodgrains and florals.  It's fall perfection! 

So...because it's also no secret that I adore making little treat and gift packaging...I came up with this...a little CD envelope-like packaging...in this case for a cookie!



And guess what?  I used the Envelope Punch Board...which made this project so incredibly easy to make!  I love how it turned out...so...I'm putting together a tutorial...and it will be here...on the blog...tomorrow.  Stop back by!

As always...




No comments:

Post a Comment