Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

A Confession...and Something Magical

So...I have a bit of a confession to make.  I lost my final 13 Days of Halloween projects.  Seriously...not the photos...the actually projects...before I photographed them.  And I have no idea how I lost them...and where to begin looking for them.  Seriously.  So...I guess that's my cue to move on...to get over Halloween.  And I don't have to be told twice.  But...when I find them I'll post them...and yes, I'm being positive here...saying "when" I find them...not "if".

In the spirit of moving on I've got a couple of Christmas cards to share.  At the risk of repeating myself I have to say that I've fallen in absolute love using Project Life goodies for card making.  Here I've used the Hello December 2015 Project Life Card Collection and the FABULOUS
Hello December 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack.  Literally...the cards are amazing, and everything in that pack is magic!



As always...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment