Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hello December Organizer & Holiday Accessories!

I'm super excited to share my project that's being featured over at Craft Project Central today!   I'm also excited that I've been asked to design a project every other month, beginning in January, 2016.  Yep...super excited!

And...here's my project:

You’ll say a happier hello to December when you’re organized and ready for this busiest of months! This project features the Hello December 2015 Project Life Card Collection and Hello December 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack as a fun organizer…with the support of a double Berry Basket to help keep everything together! This project also includes lovely ornaments, three sets of holiday gift tags and three holiday greeting cards. This project and these amazing Project Life cards…in combination with the bright, fun accessories…are the perfect canvas for an organized December and a lovely holiday season!

http://craftprojectcentral.com/hello-december-organizer-holiday-accessories

To get the instructions for this  project, just subscribe to November (or one of our 3, 6 or 12 month discounted packages!)! 

 But wait...interested in a free subscription to Craft Project Central for November?  Well...I have one to give away!  All you have to do is pop over to my project at the Craft Project Central website and leave a comment by the end of the day on November 29th.  On November  30th I'll draw one lucky winner for a subscription to all of this month's FABULOUS projects!

Have a great crafting day, and as always...

No comments:

Post a Comment