Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thanks...You're the Best

You're the best...that's what I'd say to the 2016 Occasions Catalog!  Seriously.  Best EVER...all new products!  And today...I'm sharing five (yes...5!) new products!

So...let's start with a card.  Four new products here.  Can you guess which ones?  Yep...the Sunburst Thinlits Die.  A.MA.ZING!  And...two new papers...each fabulous in their own way.  First...the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack...chock full of fun colors and patterns...and then...Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper...fun prints on kraft paper with silver foil designs on one side.  Finally...a fun, new stamp set...Sunburst Sayings.  Perfect.


And...because if I'm saying "thank you" I'm probably bringing a treat...a fun little bag!  In addition to the four new products used on the card...this little cutie also uses a bit of Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon.  Brand spanking new...and as wonderful as it sounds!


So here there are...together...


All new products available January 5, 2016.  I'm posting catalogs this weekend.  I'd be happy to add you to the list...let me know!

As always...
New Products...Available January 5, 2016:
140722  Sunburst Sayings (Wood)
140725  Sunburst Sayings (Clear)
140617  Sunburst Thinlits Die
140552  It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
140561  Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon
140579  Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper

Currently Available Products:  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. So fresh and fun! It's a thrill for me to see that Artisan watermark!

    ReplyDelete